- The use of the Guilds designatory letters proves you are a professional who is committed and passionate towards your profession and will show to fellow professionals that you are serious about your career.
- Exclusive membership certificate with Craft Guild pin badge.
- Receive the Guild’s quarterly Stockpot Magazine, which is packed with information, news, product information and ideas.
- Free Membership to the Culinary Academy where you will get the chance to compete for the team at the highest level, both at home and abroad.
- Reduced rates for to members to some Craft Guild events.
- Advance notification of forthcoming events, masterclasses, competitions, regional activities, etc.
- Regular newsletters emailed to you with up-to-date information.
- For special offers from the Guild’s Business Partners, visit the business partners page where you will find exclusive promotions covering a range of products and services.
- Membership benefits are listed on the membership page.
- Professional support from an organisation that aims to protect your interests and provides you with advice and information.
- Reduced Lunch Club price – a chance for members to meet informally, socialise and discuss the issues of the day.
- Free use of the Guild’s extensive library for reference purposes.
- Looking for staff or the next step on your career path? Visit the jobs page where you can look for a position or post any vacancies you may have.
- Enjoy both social and professional networking events throughout the year.
- Obtain professional support from an organisation that aims to protect your interests, and provides you with advice and information.
- Visit the Craft Guild website where there is a diverse amount of information on our competitions/events/industry news and members activities, instant links through to our Business Partners.
- Have the chance to nominate for the annual Craft Guild Awards.
- Enjoy the chance to take part in events such as our golf day.
(Membership fee is tax deductable)