The use of the Guilds designatory letters proves you are a professional who is committed and passionate towards your profession and will show to fellow professionals that you are serious about your career.Free access to the Guilds’s website:
- Looking for staff or the next step on your career path? Visit the jobs page where you can look for a position or post any vacancies you may have.
- For special offers from the Guild’s business partners, visit the business partners page where you will find exclusive promotions covering a range of products and services.
- Guild events – find out what’s on and where and book early at reduced rates.
- Order pictures and fun things from the Guild’s photo gallery, where you can spot you and your colleagues at Guild events you have attended.
- Catch up with all the latest news on the news page.
- Find or post recipes on the recipe page.
- Interested in competitions? Find entry details and past winners in the competition section.
- Do you want to gain extra qualifications? Find your local college and training organisations on the training and development pages.
- Receive the Guild’s quarterly Stockpot Magazine, which is packed with information, news and ideas.
- Advance notification of forthcoming events, masterclasses, competitions, regional activities, etc.
- Free Membership to the Culinary Academy.
- Reduced rates for members to Guild events.
- Free use of the Guild’s extensive library for reference purposes.
- Click here to take a look at the extensive list of books available at the Craft Guild Of Chefs head office.
(Membership fee is tax deductable)